Digital portable two-way radio
The Kenwood TK-3710 is a high-quality, professional-grade, robust UHF CB two-way radio that is easy to use and perfect for almost any business or recreational application. Here are some of the key features and benefits of the TK-3710:
Design and Durability
- The TK-3710 is designed to withstand harsh environments and all-weather conditions. It meets international ingress protection standards, including IP54, IP55, and IP67, which means it can be immersed in water for 30 minutes at a depth of meter.
- The radio is bundled with accessories you need to start using it today, including a high-capacity IP67-capable Li-ion battery that delivers long hours of use.
- The TK-3710 has an ergonomic design with a 7-color LED indicator that provides at-a-glance confirmation of operating status such as power on and unit identification.
- The TK-3710 packs 1 watt of audio power from its internal speaker (or 500 mW of external output) and offers superb clarity. Kenwood has decades of expertise in audio quality that is reflected in everything from component selection and construction to optimization, evaluation, and analysis.
- The radio also has active noise reduction technology that ensures clear communication even in noisy environments.
Channels and Programming
- The TK-3710 is a license-free UHF 80-channel CB transceiver that is easy to use and excellent for all sorts of recreational outdoor activities.
- Enterprises can make use of 128 private channels 128 zones / 128 channels per zone (range: 450-520MHz TX, 450-520MHz RX), in compliance with the relevant radio regulations.
- The radio can be programmed to your business requirements, naming conventions, and policies. It has multiple programmable function keys and selected channel scan.
Dimensions and Weight
- The dimensions of the TK-3710 excluding antenna and other protrusions are 123 x 54 x 33.5 mm, and it weighs only 295 grams.
- Optional batteries and a full line of accessories that can be used with the TK-3710 as well as legacy models are available.
Here are the 10 most important specifications of the Kenwood TK-3710 two-way radio:
- License-free UHF 80-channel CB transceiver
- IP67 standard for dustproof and waterproof
- 1-watt of audio power from its internal speaker (or 500 mW of external output)
- 128 private channels, 128 zones / 128 channels per zone (range: 450-520MHz TX, 450-520MHz RX)
- Ergonomic design with a 7-color LED indicator
- Optional batteries and full line of accessories that can be used with the TK-3710 as well as legacy models are available
- Analogue CTCSS Programming Zone configuration / mode Analogue ACMA assigned frequency Civilian Band (CB) UHF 80 Channels with sub-tone
- Silent mode CTCSS/DCS Stand-By (The ability to set up the radio so you only hear calls from your own group – everything else is ignored)
- Clean & Clear Enhanced Audio with active noise reduction technology
- Dimensions excluding antenna and other protrusions are 123 x 54 x 33.5 mm, and it weighs only 295 grams